I was unwell on Monday night (a migraine sparked, I think, by donating blood) so I missed my Moore College lecture on Romans. The lecturer was kind enough to return my assignment by mail, and I received it yesterday. The assignment was to write 500 words on "What is Romans about?" I posted the essay on my blog a little while back. Sure, it's not the best essay I've ever written, and I guess I didn't cover absolutely everything, but I didn't realise it was bad enough to warrant a mark of 10... out of 20! That's the worst mark I've ever received on an essay. Ouch.
2 comments:
Well, I thought it was good enough to print out to help me with my PTC studies - so don't be too discouraged :)
Cheers,
GEorge
Thanks George! How are your PTC studies going? I decided to skip the exam for this subject. I missed the last lecture, and I'll miss the next one too, and that's a lot to catch up on. Besides, it seems like the lecturer is a really hard marker, and I expect the exam to be quite difficult. I don't really have time to study, and I shouldn't have taken this subject to begin with, so I'm giving up...
Post a Comment