Two weeks ago I decided to give up alcohol and chocolate for a month. With the alcohol, I lasted nine days until my dad convinced me that a glass of red wine was medicinal (although I was recovering from a migraine and actually didn't feel well enough to drink more than a few sips). The following day, a glass of red just seemed so appealing after dealing with the idiot in my tutorial.
With the chocolate I lasted about 12 days, with the small exception of a mini Mars Bar after donating blood (as Donna said, who can fault me for taking sustenance from chocolate after saving someone's life??)Today I am going to climb back on the wagon. I wonder how long I'll manage to stay on this time...
3 comments:
Given that I've stayed away from chocolate for more than three weeks, I'm so looking down my nose at you right now! ;-)
Maybe next Lent I'll give up alcohol for a bit more of a challenge. Maybe.
yes, you can get on the wagon again. you can do it lara! HURRAH!!!
Well, Nick... you're a guy.
Enough said.
Post a Comment