Thursday, October 26, 2006

Oh.

I've been quite enjoying P!nk's latest single, "U & ur hand". I must have heard it about 10 times, mostly at the gym, before I actually figured out what the title was referring to.

Hmm.

7 comments:

Nick said...

Your naïveté is so cute!

But don't worry, you're not the only one who misses the meaning of song lyrics. Apparently Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side" got quite a lot of radio play when it first came out (everyone loves that base line) until someone actually listened the the lyrics!

Lara said...

Thanks Nick, but I'd prefer to call it "purity of thought" rather than naïveté!!

By the way, what's happened to my emails and other blog comments you were drafting??

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL.... too funny... but it is nice to know there are other Pink fans out there.... hee.

Anonymous said...

I have heard a few great things about this CD so I might have to make a purchase :)

Lara said...

I've been thinking about buying it. I've bought a couple of songs from iTunes, including U & Ur Hand, which I still really like!

Though I think my next CD purchase will be Sarah Blasko's new album.

Ray said...

I have to admit I REALLY like her song Who Knew.

Lara said...

I did really like Who Knew, but I think I've heard it too much now. I still REALLY like U & Ur Hand, and the video clip is very cool as well, but I wonder how long it will be until it has been overplayed and I no longer like it. Hmm.