Thursday, October 19, 2006

Coffee is good

And that's all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

Lara said...

I usually have a short skim double latte, but since this morning's coffee was free (10 stamps = free coffee) I had a tall, skim, double white velvet, which has white chocolate syrup in it. Mmmm...

Also love mochas and caramel lattes. And caramel tea as well.

Christopher McCulloch said...

I'm a tea fellow myself, though I've nothing against coffee.

Lara said...

I drink more tea than coffee these days, since I've realised that milk in not particularly good for me and soy milk is rather repulsive in coffee.

What kind of tea do you like?

Christopher McCulloch said...

Well, it depends on the mood I'm in. Rooibos is good for rainy days, gives a nice warm tingling in the belly, and has a great taste for those days when you just want to look out the window. Earl Grey I like when I'm on the way to work. Gets me going. Any of the assorted other flavours I have appear at odd times, and my current 'tea I like' is simply vanilla.

Lara said...

I've found a nice "Taylors of Harrogate" vanilla tea, but it's a little on the expensive side, so I don't have it too often. I like Lipton's caramel tea, but it has calories (unlike regular tea) so I try not to drink too much of that. English Breakfast is good. Also Assam tea - apparently it's for people who like their tea as strong as coffee!!