against it.Two weeks ago I had the honour of being a bridesmaid for one of my closest and oldest friends. It was a beautiful wedding, and a special experience to be celebrating with two people so committed to God and to each other. Here's a picture of me outside the church. I nearly forgot to take off my sunglasses, and no one thought to point it out to me...

I think this photo captures how clucky I've become over the last few years. I was never particularly keen on holding babies - they always cried and drooled - but here, I was even prepared to risk baby drool on my bridesmaid dress to have a chance to cuddle little Joshua. He is an adorable little baby, though, and very content to be cuddled. And he didn't drool. Good boy. You can see my lovely sister-in-law, Tegan, holding my bouquet, and Scott, Joshua's dad, just behind me. A special hello to Scott, Deb and Joshua!!
6 comments:
Hey - glad you liked the photos I took. I thought they were quite good too!
You looked gorgeous that day Lara. You are so hot right now!
Thanks spunky! We all looked gorgeous that day... especially the bride!!
Thanks Nixter! My bro's a good photographer!!
Tim always did take good shots.
I love the first one with the sunglasses!
Post a Comment