Especially big brown ones that scurry across my windscreen and resist my attempts to squash them with the wipers. I'm quite happy for them to be alive outside somewhere, in a tree or even near my front door, but it is unacceptable for them to be crawling on my car while I'm driving.
4 comments:
you poor thing lara, spideys aren't supposed to do that! was it a big hairy one? good thing it was on the outside and not the inside.
Hmm, I watched Charlotte's Web yesterday, so I don't mind spiders as much today....
i had one in my car this morning - you might have noticed i was a little jittery!
kersplat went the shoe, he went flying across the car, found him halfway through the drive, luckily he was in no state to argue, still freaked me out tho!
i'm thinking about an insect-bomb for my car. is that incredibly dodgy? would there be issues of mixing petrol and noxious chemicals?
Post a Comment