Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Choice

An interesting article from Matthias Media's Couldn't Help Noticing.

5 comments:

ChinDoGu said...

The cynic in me notes that these would be the people with the most documentry-worthy reactions, and hence probarbly not a good sample to base assumptions on.

The human being in me agrees with Emma.

Anonymous said...

it's one of those topics that we don't talk about except to say, “Of course it's wrong, so don't do it”

It probably is like that in the circles in which you move, it's not so obvious to the rest of society. So I want to ask you as a Christian, why "of course"? I understand the usual agument that if a foetus is a person then abortion is tantamount to murder. Certainly this if-then argument works for theists and atheists alike but I've long wondered why it is that Christians more often consider a foetus to be a person. Is there some Biblical basis for this? (There's no explicit proscription on abortion, is there?)

/Karen/ said...

Umm, sorry to be a pedant but you've broken copyright—please link to the post, not reproduce it on your blog.

Thanks heaps!

Lara said...

Sorry Karen! I'll be sure to remember that in future. Thanks for letting me know.

/Karen/ said...

I just redid the whole site so the correct URL now is this. Sorry!