An interesting article from the UK Telegraph. The comments are even more interesting. This one, for example:
I am an aetheist (sic) and a humanist (meaning: I don't believe in fairy tales) and I celebrate christmas because I appreciate the eternal message of kindness and hope which it embodies.
Hmm. I don't believe in fairy tales either!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So sad to not believe in fairytales. Just becuase they are not literally true, doesn't mean they don't have a deeper truth found in symbolism and tales of the human experience.
2 comments:
So sad to not believe in fairytales. Just becuase they are not literally true, doesn't mean they don't have a deeper truth found in symbolism and tales of the human experience.
True. But the point I was making was that being a Christian doesn't mean I believe in fairy tales; i.e. Christianity is not a fairy tale.
Post a Comment