I'm not an expert on things computer technological, but for some reason I decided to start this blog last year. I guess it was mainly as a tool of procrastination and distraction - something extremely important to every PhD student. It has been quite fun, though. I've never managed to keep up a journal very long, but sometimes I feel the need to vent frustration in words, or just express my thoughts. This way, no one is forced to listen/read email!
Anyway, one of the things I like about this whole concept of blogging is getting to know other people, or at least reading their ideas. Finding other blogs from links on blogs I do read, and having other people find mine is quite enjoyable. Having people comment on my posts is also exciting. And what is the most exciting thing of all is being listed on other people's blog rolls. For the first time, I've been listed on the blog roll of someone I don't know outside of cyberspace (thanks Matt!). To celebrate, I figured it was about time I put up a list of links to other blogs I read. You should be able to see these to the right, so you can all go and read lots of edgy and deeply philosophical cultural critique.
Hmm...
1 comment:
Likewise 8-) Its great to see how people think and read interesting and thought provoking stuff.
Matt
Post a Comment