Monday, October 22, 2007

Will you respect me less...

... because I like Delta Goodrem? (I bought her new album yesterday on iTunes. I like it, but it's not as good as the previous one...)



And Kylie Minogue?



Plus I like two songs by the Rogue Traders?



And I'm not totally averse to Fergie?



But at least I don't like Justin Timberlake (although I'm happy to remain friends with people who do!)

7 comments:

Mister Tim said...

Yes

Lara said...

For which bit?

Good thing I don't care what people think of my music tastes! There are more important things to base respect on...

Unknown said...

No. Music is quite an individual thing - I have a few little guilty pleasures (like Delta's first CD; I think there's a Michael Jackson, and Michael Bolton CD in my collection somewhere) :-)

Lara said...

Thanks Duncan. You are much more reasonable than my brother!

Nixter said...

I still respect you because you said you would still like people who liked JT - that's me ;)

Anonymous said...

I will but you're not making it easy! Haha just kidding, I'm a music dag from way back. I spent most of my teenage years listening to FM101.7, so what do I know?
Sophie

Anonymous said...

Heheheh...I love Scrabulous on Facebook, and I change the words to Fergie's song "Glamourous" to "Scrabulous" and sing along :P