I am convinced that there is a black hole somewhere in the vicinity of either my desk at uni or my desk at home that is eating important articles. There are several articles that I haven't been able to find lately - articles I know I have read and have made notes on, which should be carefully filed away in the folders above my desk, but which have inexplicably vanished. At the moment, I need to find one particular article - an excellent paper by Margaret J. Osler called "Mixing Metaphors: Science and Religion or Natural Philosophy and Theology in Early Modern Europe". I need it for the section of chapter 3 I'm working on right now - and I'm determined to finish chapter 3 today. I could go to the library and copy it again, but that would require effort. Where is it?!

Oh, you know what? I just found it...
1 comment:
I have a pdf version if you want me to send :)
Post a Comment