Some classic comments too:
You wrote: I am convinced that it [coffee] is a vile, evil concoction and one that has cruelly enslaved much of the human race. I despise the stuff, even in what I am assured is its finest form. I can barely stand even the smallest taste of it. It curdles my tongue, makes my eyes water, and leaves me gagging. I find it utterly revolting.
Could you be a little bit more clear on that. I am not sure I really understand what you are saying.
When I think of Reformed, I think of coffee drinkers for some reason, but I know God in His grace allows non-coffee drinkers/lovers into the kingdom as well ;)
Tim, you know you were asking for all this grief when you decided to post about your dislike of coffee. And to add to the grief, I want you to know that from the depths of my heart, I will be praying for you that God, in His great mercy, will see fit to give you a new set of tastes and desires for this wonderful gift of His common grace to mankind.
Amen!
(H/t Craig)
No comments:
Post a Comment