Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hurrah!

I have finally started writing the three conferences papers that I will be presenting in the UK later this year. Well, I have started outlining them, anyway. But this is an important first step for me - I always like to write from outlines. I have outlined the paper on the Boyle Lectures, and I am now working on the Cambridge Platonists. Hopefully I can also get a bit done on the paper for Christians in Science, as it would be good to discuss all three with my supervisor on Tuesday. However, it will depend on how much longer I can stay awake tonight. Tomorrow I have to finish my CASE lecture on Galileo, and tonight I am feeling very tired...

2 comments:

Donna-May said...

so what time did you go to bed last night?

Lara said...

I went to bed at about 11pm. I just couldn't stay up anymore. I slept in until 7am this morning, so I'm working from home. But I'm already at my computer and working, so that it good!