Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter tradition

I had a very nice, rather busy and family-filled Easter weekend. On Saturday, three generations of women spent the day cooking Russian yeast buns called bulochki - an Easter tradition in our family.

Here is my lovely sister-in-law Tegan making the bulochki:


Here is my Grandma supervising:


Here are the finished products of a long day's work (after about a dozen had already been eaten):


And here's one in the process of being enjoyed!

Yummy!!

Thanks to Tim for the photos.

4 comments:

ChinDoGu said...

Oficial prognosis, Tasty!

I like your tradition 8-)

Mister Tim said...

You linked to my Flickr RSS feed rather than the photostream itself. The link to the photos should be to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mistertim/sets/72157600061605126/detail/

Lara said...

Tim: link fixed now.

Matt: glad you liked them. We like our tradition too! And I like the fact that I didn't do any work, and I still get to enjoy them!!

Donna-May said...

oooh, bulochki, sooo tasty. nice work getting to enjoy them!