Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It's my life...

And it's rather stressful at the moment. This is what I've got to do over the next couple of months:
  • Finish teaching for the session
    • Mark 55 essays (in the next couple of days)
    • Mark 47 journals
    • Finalise tutorial participation marks for 47 students
  • Conference proposals
    • Alister McGrath's natural theology conference (due 15 November)
    • Three Societies (BSHS, HSS, CSHPS) conference (due 3 December)
  • Application for job in Cambridge (due 21 November)
  • Finish thesis (by Christmas, just in case I get the job in Cambridge)
    • Chapter 1 - Rewrite sections on natural philosophy and 17th century English theology
    • Chapter 2 - Finish revising section on history of science treatments of natural theology
    • Chapter 4 - Finish writing section on Henry More and write section on Ralph Cudworth
    • Chapter 5 - Write entire chapter
    • Chapter 6 - Finish draft
    • Revise all chapters
    • Write introduction to Part 2
    • Write introduction to whole thesis
    • Write conclusion
    • Final editing and formatting
I think that's all. No wonder I'm stressed!

3 comments:

Donna-May said...

Lara just want to let you know that I'm praying for you and I'm here if you ever need a stress relief break. :)

Love you lots!! Mwah!!!

Lara said...

Thanks Donna! You're the best!

ChinDoGu said...

... this list definitely needs to be defined as the work-related things you need to do... yes indeed.

But yeah, Ouch, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Frequently.