Actually, when I watched Pride and Prejudice, I thought Colin Firth? What?! What's so good about him? Is it the one look that he gives to express many emotions?
I found that he was a bit of a player as well. I don't know - I just don't see it. When I was a single man, I thought, what's so good about Mr Darcy? I still think that now.
(BRACING FOR THE BACKLASH...)
I do have some thoughts on the topic that I'd like to share, but unfortunately I don't have time at the moment. I still need to work on the second draft of my second conference paper, finish the first draft of my third conference paper, sort out travel insurance, get an "academical letter of introduction" from my supervisor so I can look at manuscripts in the Cambridge Univesrity Library, photocopy my travel documents, and sort out countless other last minute details. Oh yeah, and at some stage I'll need to pack.
Stay tuned for Lara's theory on the attraction of Mr Darcy!
2 comments:
I'm listening....
Looking forward to it :)
Post a Comment