---
I've been a big fan of Happy Bunny ever since I saw the classic "love sucks" cartoon,* but the Drug Free Bunny website is just incredibly cool! Great to see that my favourite sarcastic and rude cartoon character also has a social conscience.
Here are some highlights:
Alcohol makes you say and do stupid things that you'll regret later. It also makes you fat, gives you zits, or even worse, it messes with your brain development.

Smoking loads your lungs with tar, nicotine, carbon monoxide and more than 200 other poisons. That can really hurt your game. Besides, nobody wants to kiss a smoker.

Meth rots your teeth, gives you diarrhea, and makes you scratch so much you get scabs all over. What would you expect from a drug made from gross stuff like battery acid, drain cleaner and antifreeze?

Using drugs, alcohol and tobacco doesn’t make you cool and won’t solve your problems — they’ll just create other problems.
It's Happy Bunny! really is the coolest bunny around.
*Phil, the guy who sits at the next desk in the FASS, commented today that I used to have something above my desk which proclaimed "Love Sucks." He wondered whether my removing this badge was related to "a change in the air" or something like that. Perhaps. I certainly can't say that boys suck anymore. Well, at least I have to acknowledge that there is one significant exception! Still love this bunny though...

2 comments:
My Google Alert alerted me to your posting. My organization is responsible for the Drug-Free Bunny ad campaign and we appreciate the support. Send me your address and I will send you a set of posters and stickers. Aaron - Partnership for a Drug-Free America, Texas Alliance - aaron at drugfreetexas dot org
Cheers!
LOL I love Happy Bunny ;)
Post a Comment