It's that look... you fascinate me, you puzzle me, you seem wonderful to me, I don't want to take my eyes off you, I am worried that you won't like me...
I don't know... I think by that stage he's pretty sure that she likes him too. After all, she's gazing at him with much the same expression! And the very next morning he sets out to propose again. Darn that stupid Lydia, messing everything up...
There's something special about the look - it's admiration, not just lust. It wasn't until "second sight" that he found her attractive, once her personality had already intrigued him. There's just so much behind that look. I guess it can only really be appreciated in context...
8 comments:
sigh...
Indeed.
It's strange, though. Guys just don't get it.
It's that look... you fascinate me, you puzzle me, you seem wonderful to me, I don't want to take my eyes off you, I am worried that you won't like me...
The look that says it all...
Love GEorge
I don't know... I think by that stage he's pretty sure that she likes him too. After all, she's gazing at him with much the same expression! And the very next morning he sets out to propose again. Darn that stupid Lydia, messing everything up...
There's something special about the look - it's admiration, not just lust. It wasn't until "second sight" that he found her attractive, once her personality had already intrigued him. There's just so much behind that look. I guess it can only really be appreciated in context...
WOW - You gotta just love Colin, I mean Mr Darcy!
Maybe I should make this my wallpaper ;)
great idea nixter!
The 1 size fits all look. Yep - still don't see it.
Post a Comment