Sunday, April 03, 2005

AAAARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I always make the mistake of watching scary movies while I'm at home by myself???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you watch??

I do that sometimes, but I make sure that all the lights are on, and I have the brightness up to full and i look away once every 2 mins hahaha

sherif

Lara said...

I was watching the Mel Gibson movie Signs. It just finished. It was actually quite good, but very scary. Not graphic at all, but the suspense was a killer!

Anonymous said...

Not that you know me or anything, but Signs is one of my favourite movies, and I HATE scary moive with a passion. But signs was worth being one of only three people in the cinema for.

Now thats atmosphere!

Lara said...

I'm not really into scary movies either, but I liked Signs because it created the thriller effect by showing less rather than more.

Being one of only three people in the cinema must have been fun - a lot more atmospheric than watching at home on a small screen with the lights on!