Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who has commented on my latest blog posts.  It's nice to know that people are still willing to read and comment, even after an absence of nearly a year!  I think that linking from Facebook helped with that...

Thanks especially to everyone who has offered to help me with my list of 30 things to do when I'm 30.  So far I've had all these offers:

  • Laurel-Li has offered to help me learn to crochet well enough to make the granny square slippers (4 and 6)
  • Laetitia offered to help with my wedding and honeymoon photos (11 and 12), even though we've never met!
  • Chaotic Jupiter suggested I go to some craft shows with her and Amelie&Atticus (10)
  • Gin Oak offered company for all the craftiness on my list (1 to 8)
  • Anne and Matt offered to help with a trip to the Hunter Valley to fulfil 19
  • Graeme offered to help with 24 - travelling to some place I've never been before - if I want a trip to Bahrain, I guess!
  • My brother has signed himself up for a pair of granny square slipper socks (they're just like the ones our grandma used to make us) and will also alert me to any craft fairs or markets in Canberra
  • And my parents are very generously taking me to the Bather's Pavilion for my birthday, taking care of 16.

So I think I'm off to a good start!

1 comment:

amelieandatticus said...

WOOOHOOO Craft Fairs!!! We definitely have to all go together!! I am SO ready for one...now I have cleaned out my stash!