A shame that Matt isn't quite in focus - it was quite dark so I had to compromise - less blur due to shake but less in focus.
Indeed, I'd much rather look at a photo of you than Mr Darcy any day!:p
Aw! You guys look good together!
you guys look so cute...awwwww.
Wow!!Veronika
"Much better than Mr Darcy"If that ain't a compliment, then I don't know what is ;)
Very cute pic of the two of you ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A shame that Matt isn't quite in focus - it was quite dark so I had to compromise - less blur due to shake but less in focus.
Indeed, I'd much rather look at a photo of you than Mr Darcy any day!
:p
Aw! You guys look good together!
you guys look so cute...awwwww.
Wow!!
Veronika
"Much better than Mr Darcy"
If that ain't a compliment, then I don't know what is ;)
Very cute pic of the two of you ;)
Post a Comment