Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Awww...

Liz, Lara & Donna



This is me at Donna's 21st. Wasn't I cute when I was 21? I look good. The scary thing is that I probably thought I was overweight back then, but I look a lot better than I do now. I still have that outfit - no way it would fit me at the moment. I want to get back to looking like that, though perhaps without the fringe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about, that fringe is hot! I say go for it - go back to bangs!

I could never get my fringe to sit like that - so be proud!

Sophie

Lara said...

Hey Sophie, it took a lot of effort to get my fringe to sit like that! I probably had a hair cut that morning - only reason it looked so good! I'm quite happy with my current low-maintenance hair cut!

Donna-May said...

argh, my 21st was so long ago. scary...

(hurrah for low maintenance hair cuts!)