Saturday, July 21, 2007

I hate Virgin

If I can help it, I'm not going to fly, travel by train, book tickets or do anything else associated with Virgin ever again.

6 comments:

ChinDoGu said...

What did they do to you?

Mister Tim said...

What happened?

Donna-May said...

you poor thing, i saw you mum at Kathryn's 21st last night and she told me of your train ticket booking troubles. :(

Lara said...

It's not too bad. I am being a bit melodramatic! I was trying to book train tickets online, but my card kept being declined. Dad called the bank, and found out that the card had been charged three times, even though the booking hadn't been confirmed. Virgin weren't very helpful about it - told me the website doesn't recognise Australian addresses (even though it worked for me before) and I've have to send a letter with my credit card statement to get a refund. It's just a little annoying!

Nixter said...

Sorry you had some troubles with Virgin - sucks.

psychodougie said...

i reckon add jetstar to that. scumbags. stupid low-budget airlines.

is it too much to ask, for fairly cheap + relatively nice?

got a skateboard?