Monday, September 11, 2006

Renovation

I ended up with a headache this afternoon after spending more than half an hour arguing about heroic history of science versus contextual history of science. (10 points for the first person who correctly states which side I was on!!)

I would have gone home, but there's a CASE event on tonight. My brain was a bit too tired to start reading Henry More's 1653 classic An Antidote Against Atheisme, so I decided to update my blog. (I was going to do this over the weekend, but I was lazy and watched about six episodes of Lois and Clark on DVD instead.)

Any thoughts on the new look?

7 comments:

Mister Tim said...

The new look is elegant. It suits you.

ChinDoGu said...

Hmm.. Im going to guess heroic, but I'm really not sure.. Actually no, I'm going to guess "both"

8-)

Lara said...

Thanks Tim! I'm glad you like it!

Matt: 'both' is not the correct answer! This is one issue where I do come down squarely on one side!

ChinDoGu said...

Actually should say, I really like the way the quotes look!

The overall look is nice, but the quotes in particular really grab me.

Lara said...

Hey Nixter, I added your blog to my list of links. It's funny, I only know 5 of the people on that list in real life! 6, if you include one person that I met online, and have seen twice in real life.

Lara said...

Hey Matt, you know I hadn't even noticed the quotes?! I like it too!

Lara said...

The quotations marks are just part of the template. I'm rather inept with technology - the most I can do is add links to the sidebar. Still haven't figured out how to put text in the footer...