Monday, September 25, 2006

Just another manic Monday

I don't like Mondays. And I don't think I'm the only one...

Monday morning feels so bad
Everybody seems to nag me...
Monday I'll have Friday on my mind
- The Easybeats

Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday mornin' you gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me

Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time
- The Mamas & the Papas

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to run day
It's just another manic Monday
- The Bangles

Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays.
I want to shoot
The whole day down.
- Boomtown Rats

1 comment:

ChinDoGu said...

I hate mondays.

-- Garfield.

(My point of course being that this attitude prevelates all of society. 8-) )