- tired
- wishing she'd brought a cardigan today
- wondering just how ridiculous it is that she was at uni before 7am
- amazed that there's still no parking on High St before 7am
- desperate to finish her thesis
- frustrated that this desperation does not translate into energy and concentration
- starting week 3 of Lite n' Easy
- thinking she might have lost a tiny bit of weight
- going to get a coffee
4 comments:
It reads like a Facebook status update
That was the intention - this way I could get several out in one go!
How's my gorgeous niece?
No parking on High St before 7am is awful!
I miss Kensington (I grew up in that suburb)
well done on the lite 'n' easy. turns out it's not so easy! i did jenny craig for a while, and just got bored!
Post a Comment