Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Skweekettes are gonna be happy!

I'm so excited! My very clever husband found a site where we can play Skweek online! Skweek is an arcade game that I had for our Amiga back in the day. I just have to discipline myself not to play it when I'm supposed to be working on the thesis...

5 comments:

ChinDoGu said...

oops. I just killed the thesis.

Mister Tim said...

Does this one swear at you every once in a hundred games or so?

Lara said...

I don't know about the swearing - haven't played it enough yet!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about Skweek's fans.
I'm one of the authors...
Laurent.

Lara said...

Nice to meet you, Laurent! Skweek really was my favourite arcade game when I was a kid. Still is, I guess! I used to drag the Amiga out during uni holidays and spend hours playing Skweek. I don't think I've ever actually finished it, but I've been close! At the moment I can only get up to level 18. Better keep practising - after my PhD thesis is done!

I have to say, though, I was a bit disturbed by some of the end-of-level messages...