Gorgeous - don't worry about it! We all thought "Lara is in a hurry and she will be on her way somewhere" - it was just if you wanted to come over. :) I'm afraid my blog is not at all intellectual for you! :)
Ditto~!! - I think its a really strong CD (especially the lyrics).I'm hoping she's going to do a gig out here soon..
i saw her last year i think at the brass monkey - about the same time she was on spicks and specks (or spucks and spicks as she would say!)it was pretty fun
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Gorgeous - don't worry about it! We all thought "Lara is in a hurry and she will be on her way somewhere" - it was just if you wanted to come over. :)
I'm afraid my blog is not at all intellectual for you! :)
Ditto~!! - I think its a really strong CD (especially the lyrics).
I'm hoping she's going to do a gig out here soon..
i saw her last year i think at the brass monkey - about the same time she was on spicks and specks (or spucks and spicks as she would say!)
it was pretty fun
Post a Comment