Thanks to my brother's influence, I have started using Google Analytics. According to the pie chart which analyses visits by source, one visitor last Friday came via the San Francisco Giants Blog.
I'm not sure how that works.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Perhaps it's to do with the "Next Blog" button at the top of most of the blogs. I've clicked on your next button a few times. I've stopped doing that now because you can land on some pretty risque blogs that way and I'm at work!
2 comments:
Perhaps it's to do with the "Next Blog" button at the top of most of the blogs. I've clicked on your next button a few times. I've stopped doing that now because you can land on some pretty risque blogs that way and I'm at work!
I tried that once before... I was a bit shocked by what I found!
Post a Comment