Sunday, January 14, 2007

No willpower

I have no willpower. None at all. I'm supposed to be cutting back on "extra-curricular" activities this year - writing my thesis should be top priority. But I just couldn't resist. I came back from my holiday in Canberra to find a letter from Moore College regarding the evening course this year. While I had decided not to take any subjects this year, I didn't see any harm in seeing which subjects were offered at Miranda this year. Big mistake. Term 1 - Romans.

ROMANS!!

My favourite book of the Bible! The subject I've been waiting for, and with the four-year cycle and not knowing what I'll be doing for the next few years, I might not get another chance! So I've filled in the form already and will be sending it off tomorrow.

It's only 8 weeks. It finishes by the end of March, and I won't do any other subjects this year (Acts and Paul is tempting, but I'll likely be overseas for the first few weeks, and The Christian Life and Australian Christianity can wait) so surely it can't be too bad!

Hmm. It's going to be an interesting year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a course on Romans sounds awesome. Hope you are well.

Hope you get the balance right, we are just trying to think through balance in our lives at the moment...