Monday, July 31, 2006

La Tour Eiffel


22 Eiffel Tower, originally uploaded by Larakate.

Here's a picture of the Eiffel Tower that I took on my first night in Paris. Katrina and I were staying in a hotel quite close to the Eiffel Tower, which was very convenient. I had quite a long nap in the afternoon, after flying into Paris at 6am that morning and going on a 3-hour walking tour. We managed to climb the tower though, as far as we were able to. We stayed to watch the sunset, although it was a little too hazy. After this we found a restaurant with snails and a very rude waiter. I guess that's something that needs to be experienced once in Paris!

3 comments:

Goldy said...

That's a great shot!
Nice perspective, different from most tower shots. Great colour & solid composition!
Well done! (and welcome back to the Blogosphere)

Mister Tim said...

And she's back.

Nice shot - well done!

Nick said...

La fille prodigue est retournée! Je suis très content que tu sois revenu au blogosphere.

Et que belle photographie!