Dear all,
Sadly, the time has come for me to sign off from here for good. I have many things on my plate this year - church, PhD, work, study, CASE - and I need to carefully prioritise my time. While I've enjoyed writing this blog and meeting some interesting people in the blogosphere, I don't have enough time to keep it up. My posts have been few and far-between lately, though I have kept this up longer than any other traditional journals I've tried keeping!
Anyway, I'm sure I'll see people around. It's a very small world in Christian circles!
Lara
4 comments:
Luckily, it's an even smaller world in HPS circles!
While it's a shame to see you stopping, I can understand the logic.
Best wishes for the year ahead!
Mayhaps i'll actually run into you IRL some time 8-)
Bye bye, will miss you in the blogosphere! :)
i liked reading your blog. good luck with the year ahead. luv caitlin
Post a Comment