Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Most of our dating methods are insane. If you want to meet new people, you have to get out of your same old routine and follow your passions, whether that entails taking a cooking class, learning how to two-step, operating a power saw, or firing a hand gun. And when you do notice that cute guy, wave at him … it may encourage him just enough to ask for your number.
Firing a hand gun?!
2 comments:
I found that article just wrong, like you'd wave at a stranger across the room to get their interest, you don't even know anything about them! (they could be an axe murderer for all you know)
Hee hee...I forwarded this post to my friend, and he read the article. This is what he thought of it:
http://victory.focuser.net/?p=301
I'm not sure what the author means by being flirtatious...does he just mean be friendly??
Post a Comment