Friday, September 16, 2005

Ha ha huh?

The kind of joke you hear at seminars on cognitive science:

A back-propagating network walks into a bar.
The bartender says, "What are you having to drink?"
The back-propagating network says, "Can you repeat that 5,000 times?"


HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, my sides...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Douglas Adams wrote about why such people don't get invited to too many parties.... ;)

Lara said...

It's actually kind of funny, though only if you've just sat through a whole seminar on artificial neural networks!

Anonymous said...

Boh! I like that - only because It was extra nerdy :-)

Anonymous said...

The plot thickens - who is Sid’s sister??? I'm betting on Lauren and I say that the woman who raised Lauren as her own is Irina's other sister. Only three episodes to go...

Waddaya mean I sound obsessed!?!
Agnes

Donna-May said...

Ain't Alias great Agnes?

What a great show, Sydney really kicks butt!

Lara said...

Hurrah for Alias!

And I'm glad one person liked my joke about the back-propagating network. Thanks Sherif!