Thursday, March 31, 2005

Werewolfs and Villagers

I'm going to a werewolf party on Friday night. We're playing a game brought to the FASS by our Swiss friend Nadine. Someone told me originally that the game was called 'Werewolfs and Virgins', which sounded a bit disturbing, but it's actually called 'Werewolfs and Villagers' and it's like Assassin. We're dressing up medieval style for the occasion. I hate dress-up events, but fortunately I have a vaguely medieval-style dress that I can wear. It's kind of exciting actually - I've had the dress since I was 12 or 13, and I still fit into it!

I wonder if this game will turn out to be like the games of Assassin I've played with church people. Trying to vote on who to kill off would quickly degenerate into a screaming match:

I vote we kill Tim, because he's being an idiot!

Donna's being suspiciously quiet, she must be mafia!

Ok, ok, here's a deal - kill me off, and then the Assassin must kill Samy.

Larissa, you've got your lying face on!

You're criminally insane!!!


Scary stuff.

2 comments:

Donna-May said...

But you really do have a lying face...mwahahahahaaa!

That one night when Tim called you criminally insane was very...ah, interesting.

I wonder if the camp next weekend will hold more games of Assassin?

Anonymous said...

vary interesting. i like it.