hey, i just stumbled across your blog from Karen's. i had to comment since we have the same name :) your the only other Larissa I know of who went to UNSW
Hey Riss, that's pretty cool! I just left a message on your blog. I did hear of another Larissa at UNSW, though that could have been you. I think her name was Larissa Olivia Johnson.
3 comments:
Thanks for promoting my blog Lara. Once I work out how I'll put up a link to your blog too.
:)
hey, i just stumbled across your blog from Karen's. i had to comment since we have the same name :) your the only other Larissa I know of who went to UNSW
Hey Riss, that's pretty cool! I just left a message on your blog. I did hear of another Larissa at UNSW, though that could have been you. I think her name was Larissa Olivia Johnson.
Post a Comment