I missed the "90 days to go" milestone. That was yesterday. Now it's only 89 days to go!
I'm in a bad mood today. I got an email from my supervisor yesterday with comments on my draft of chapter 5 and the news that I have to rethink a lot of the way the second half of my thesis is structured and rationalised. Not good. At the moment, I'm feeling completely defeated by my thesis.
Why can't we just elope now and I'll finish the thesis later?!
2 comments:
Lara I'm so sorry to hear about the feedback from your supervisor. Please don't get discouraged, you can do this, you can get through this. Yep, it's going to be one of the toughest things you'll do in your life but you can do this, we all have faith in you. Praying for you bub.
Love
Donna
Thanks Donna! I'm feeling a bit better today. I've decided to take the pressure off a bit -I'm now planning to submit my thesis after the wedding.
Post a Comment