Friday, January 04, 2008

Wedding dress shopping!


I'm about to set off on my first ever wedding dress shopping expedition!

Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved looking at wedding dresses and dreaming about what my wedding would be like. Now that the time has come, I'm a little nervous. In general, I don't like shopping. I've never been completely comfortable with my appearance, and at the moment I'm quite a bit rounder and squishier than I would like to be. I've been trying to lose weight, but I'm not very good at it - I like my food and wine too much!

So I'm a little apprehensive about trying on dresses. I was going to wait a little while, but two of my bridesmaids suggested a shopping trip before we all go back to work next week.

It's pretty exciting that I'm finally getting the chance to find and wear a wedding dress, but even more exciting is the prospect of being married to my wonderful fiance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha

Anonymous said...

happy shopping Veronika

Donna-May said...

It was great shopping with you my dear! How did the rest of the day finish up with you and your mum? See anything else?