Monday, January 14, 2008

Only five months...

...until Matt and I get married!!

Preparations for the wedding are going well.
  • I've ordered my dress
  • We've decided on bridesmaid dresses (I think)
  • We've booked the photographer
  • We're closing in on a reception venue
  • The church & ministers are sorted
  • We start marriage prep on Saturday
  • Invitations have been designed
  • We've decided on music for the processional and recessional
Next steps:
  • Finalise reception venue
  • Decide whether or not to hire fancy wedding cars
  • Talk to florist
  • Finalise guest list
  • Decide on music and musicians for the ceremony
  • Order stationary and make invitations
  • Organise honeymoon
It's all very exciting!!

5 comments:

Nixter said...

That is very exciting indeed.. WOO HOOT!

Anonymous said...

How about horse(s) and carriage (carraige?)???

(I'm half kidding)

Lara said...

I do know someone who arrived at her wedding in a horse-drawn carriage, but I don't think it's something I'd do, for the same reason I wouldn't arrive in a convertible. What if it rains? Or it's just really windy, and my hair gets all blown about?! I'm too high maintenance...

Donna-May said...

you could do what a lot of other people have done and hire the same cars from a hire place and ask people to drive them?

/Karen/ said...

Wow, you sound super-organised!