Donna-May is having a Lara Day! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
I'm having a tedious working on footnotes day. Oh well, at least I'm getting paid for it.
And this week has been a plagiarism week - found an essay and a tutorial paper that were almost entirely (well, one was entirely, the other had some paraphrasing) copied from the internet. I don't know what is going through these people's heads! One student has problems with English, but surely there must be a better way! Am I really not going to notice, particularly when they have left in a hyperlink from Wikipedia so it comes out underlined and grey instead of black??!
3 comments:
every day should be a lara day!
Hello Lara! This must be the Larissa I know because you did footnotes today!! You have a blog! YAY!
Yep, this is the Larissa you know! Hope your heat pack helped your back feel better!
How did you find my blog??
Post a Comment