I've recently become addicted to craft blogs, and collecting projects to have fun with after the thesis. One particularly cool blog I stumbled across is
Mix Tape Zine - "a collision of craft, eco-cool and pop culture kitsch!" Based in Melbourne, Justine and Nichola produce a fabulous-looking magazine filled with crafty tidbits. I'd love to subscribe, but I'm trying not to spend too much money these days.
Mix Tape just had a week of give-aways, and I was fortunate enough to win a book - check it out
here! I can't wait to make soft toys for my gorgeous niece Anastasia!! Thanks Mix Tape!
Speaking of my gorgeous niece, I haven't seen her in AGES (can't wait for Christmas!) so I have to settle for photos sporadically put up on Flickr by my
super talented brother. Here's a few recent favourites:

Awww... She looks so peaceful!

Holding hands with Hannah.

Flying baby!
1 comment:
I saw copies of Mixtape being sold at The Finders Keepers Markets. I could have gotten you one! And LoobyLu is in their most recent issue :)
Post a Comment