Thursday, April 03, 2008

Why???

I tutor an online subject on Science and Religion, and I always seem to get the most hyperactive groups. Compare the number of messages posted in each group so far. Mine are groups 4 and 5, in purple below:

Tute 1 140 Messages

Tute 2 64 Messages

Tute 3 99 Messages

Tute 4 348 Messages

Tute 5 239 Messages

Tute 6 94 Messages

Tute 7 104 Messages

Tute 8 172 Messages


This is just ridiculous! Tutors should get paid by the message instead of a flat rate per week!

3 comments:

Donna-May said...

Lara, I'm not so sure you just get the hyperactive students, I think it could be because you teach it so well and get people interested in the topic. Hats off to you!

:)

/Karen/ said...

I concur! You must have that effect on people—getting them to think instead of getting them to accept things blindly.

Anonymous said...

I'm not laughing at your misfortune, but I can't help but to laugh! Such is life.